Don’t miss the opportunity to taste some of the best wines Paul Hobbs has produced as a world class vintner. The ratings on these wines range from 93-100 points by the most distinguished palates. These wines have achieved distinguished pedigrees that allow them to stand on their own. We will have select cheeses and bites to go with the wines as we taste, compare and debate the best of the group. Harley, from Paul Hobbs Wineries will join us to give plenty of insight into the terroir and processes used by this world renowned vintner.
1. Paul Hobbs Ellen Lane Chardonnay 2015 Russian River Valley $90
2. Paul Hobbs Pinot Noir Hyde Vineyards 2017 $85
3. Paul Hobbs Nathan Coombs Cabernet 2014 $340
4. Paul Hobbs Napa Cabernet 2012 $99
5. Paul Hobbs Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Cabernet 2014 $235
6. Paul Hobbs Charnares Vineyard Malbec 2014 Argentina $330
Seating is Limited to only 12 Guests! Reserve Your Seats Now!